Useful and fun things to download!
Small-production wines are our specialty. Since 1987, we have provided our customers with California’s most unique and prized bottlings.
• Rare, vineyard-specific gems
• Micro-production wines; from value bottlings to top-rated cult classics
• Dozens of new wines debuted in our shop every year
• Countless bottles that rarely, if ever, make it out of state
• Wine clubs for every taste and budget…delivered directly to your door
Through our distinctive wine clubs and jewel-box store situated in San Francisco’s Union Square district, Napa Valley Winery Exchange offers a uniquely personal and attentive wine buying experience. Our staff of highly skilled wine professionals not only assist our customers with purchases, but are also an integral part of our tasting/selection process.
Ripe, darkly rich and zesty, this is a brilliant and clearly age-worthy Pinot. The nose offers aromas of bottled red cherry, Umeboshi plum, pomegranate, whortleberry, orange peel, powdered sumac, pink peppercorn, coriander and roasted grain. More
At once exotic, rich & quietly zesty, this immediately appealing white fans out aromas of lychee fruit, white peach, melon, orange zest, white pepper, Mandarin orange sorbet, honey & apricot jam. It is downright creamy, yet never heavy in the mouth, where its cascade of tropical flavors...More