Useful and fun things to download!
* Free shipping within the continental U.S. only. NVWE will determine whether the shipment is safe to ship via regular Ground or needs to ship via temperature-control. *1/2 Off shipping to Japan.
Small-production wines are our specialty. Since 1988, we have provided our customers with California’s most unique and prized bottlings.
• Rare, vineyard-specific gems
• Micro-production wines; from value bottlings to top-rated cult classics
• Dozens of new wines debuted in our shop every year
• Countless bottles that rarely, if ever, make it out of state
• Wine clubs for every taste and budget…delivered directly to your door
Through our distinctive wine clubs and jewel-box store situated in San Francisco’s Union Square district, Napa Valley Winery Exchange offers a uniquely personal and attentive wine buying experience. Our staff of highly skilled wine professionals not only assist our customers, but are also an integral part of our tasting/selection process.
SANGLIER CABERNET SAUVIGNON "LEFT TUSQUE", SONOMA COUNTY 2016
NVWE Notes: Focused yet structured, and reminding of classic 1960s/1970s style Cabernet, this wine offers aromas of Cassis, black raspberry, black cherry, violet, cedar, baking-spice, licorice root, dark earth, leather and smoked herbs. On the palate, it shows concentration, fine tannic grip and a firmly structured mouth-feel. The flavors stay focused and they are a lingering, more youthfully bright, more notably mineral mirror of the aromas. Though it will prove a delicious companion to grilled meats right now, three years of cellar-time should significantly broaden its food-matchability. 300 cases made.